Environmental activist group Sea Shepherd said Friday (January 9th) it has been chasing a “poaching” ship for three weeks amid heavy ice flows in an attempt to stop the crew from illegal fishing in...
A new species of marine reptile from the Jurassic era has been identified from fossils found on the Isle of Skye. The dolphin-like creatures were as long as 14 feet from snout to tail,...
- Kennings and Ensor win first event of the Billabong Grom Series January 25, 2015
- Snapper Rocks win Original Source Australian Boardriders Battle January 25, 2015
- Strong buyer showing as Surf Expo kicks off 39th year January 24, 2015
- Trevor Miller joins Team Supra Boats January 24, 2015
- Burridge wins at Stramit NSW Country Surf Life Saving Championships January 24, 2015
- Crazy day of surfing at the Billabong Grom Series January 24, 2015
- Singapore Open RS:One Asian Windsurfing Championship day 2 January 24, 2015
- Surfing battle intensifies at Australian Boardriders Battle January 24, 2015
- Sofia Mulanovich and Swatch create Surf Academy for young Peruvians January 23, 2015