In response to news reports that Royal Dutch Shell today reiterated its intention to drill in the US Arctic Ocean in 2015 if it secures the needed permits, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) issued the...
Scientists from the NOAA Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center’s (PIFSC) Coral Reef Ecosystem Division (CRED) embarked today on a 103-day mission aboard the NOAA Ship Hiʻialakai to conduct ecosystem monitoring and research in the...
- Arctic Ocean threatened by oil drilling plans January 29, 2015
- Goya Pro Cabo Verde on the horizon January 29, 2015
- Surfing Coffey sisters ready for Scoot Burleigh Pro action January 29, 2015
- Volcom Pipe Pro striving for ‘Deep Blue Surfing Event’ certification January 28, 2015
- Beach clean up to take place in Bali January 28, 2015
- World Surf League announces Martinique Surf Pro January 28, 2015
- Test drive the Rip Curl Search GPS Watch and a DHD Surfboard January 28, 2015
- Sam Light and Alex Fox go on kiteboarding adventure in Brazil January 27, 2015
- Hawaiian big wave surfer Paige Alms sets the bar at Jaws January 26, 2015